Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm tired of this crap

There are somethings I just don't get. I talked to one of my sort-of close friends about my girl situation. I sort of poured out my frustration and everything, and we had a good discussion, and I felt better about it. I was thinking about taking some of his advice, when, TODAY, I saw her with a group of people doing the exact same thing I was advised to do. I was obvious that one of the guys wasn't there to play ping-pong, either. It really pissed me off, and I've been distracted the entire night with all of these new thoughts in my head. Is it really worth it, to worry this much? Am I dreaming too much? Am I shooting for the stars? I don't know. I want to find out, but I don't at the same time. I really have no idea what to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment