Friday, September 18, 2009

Things are getting better

Things are getting better, obviously. I'm not saying that my situation with her has changed at all. But I'm sorta learning to deal with the feelings, in a way. I've written a song that describes my feelings, if you know what to look for. But, lately, I've acted like such a klutz around her. I got a chance to talk to her to return something that she lost, and I just kinda mumbled through it and returned the object to her. Granted, it wasn't a great opportunity to just talk to her, but I still feel like I didn't live up to my potential. Then, LAST NIGHT, I walked outside my dorm, and she was with a group of people, sittiting there, and I had tea, and I felt so nervous that she was there that when I took a drink, I spilled some of it down my shirt! I have no idea if she saw it, but I am still embarassed. I am starting to get the feeling that if I don't try and do something, like try to befriend her, at least, I am going to lose every opportunity to even get the chance to date her. It's slipping so fast, that it will only seem like a memory, and she will be something totally beyond my reach, like I would have no chance in the world....not that I have much of a chance now. But I hold onto my hope, because you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment